Inside Sales – South Bend, Indiana
Inside Sales Representative – Metal Sales
Gibbs Interwire® Wire & Steel Company, Inc. is looking for an experienced, personable, and energetic Inside Sales Representative for our South Bend, Indiana facility. This position is responsible for generating revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders and developing accounts. This position will report to the Operations Manager.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails;
• Develop a strong understanding of our products, and customer needs and requirements;
• Research customers, sales areas, and local market to identify appropriate product needs;
• Close sales and achieve monthly sales quotas;
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest;
• Maintain and expand database of prospective clients;
• Gibbs Interwire Metals promotes a safety first culture. Employees are required to practice safe work habits and follow safety procedures.
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees;
• Strong multitasking skills and be able to manage time effectively;
• Must have top-notch communication skills (verbal & written), and the ability to work with demanding customers while keeping a positive and upbeat attitude;
• Ability to retain knowledge of a large product line;
• Must be dependable, punctual, and a team player;
Education, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
• Experience in a customer service and/or sales environment in inside sales or contact center environment;
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite, is required;
• Previous experience performing heavy outbound calls;
• Strong phone presence;
• Self- starter with strong initiative; able to work effectively with minimal supervision;
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
Compensation & Benefits
Gibbs Interwire Metals provides employees with outstanding benefits including two (2) medical insurance plan options, company paid short-term disability and long-term disability, company paid life insurance, and a retirement plan that is fully funded by the company. The company has also been awarding employees with holiday bonuses, quarterly bonuses and year-end bonuses. Bonuses are awarded at the discretion of the company and are based upon company performance and profitability.