Square Wire is available in stainless steel, specialty metals, carbon steel, beryllium copper, and phos bronze in small to truckload quantities. Gibbs square wire is rolled to shape from round wire, or die drawn to size.
Square Wire is available in a variety of corners including controlled radius. Our ability to provide square wire to tight tolerances, burr free, few or no welds, continuous coil, or precision cut lengths provides the manufacturer with longer runs and less secondary operations.
Square Wire Features and Benefits
- Precision Rolled or Die Drawn to Tight Tolerances
- Burr Free Edges
- Controlled Radius Edges
- ISO Certified, SAE, AMS, ASTM, UNS, EN, and more
- Statistical Process Control and Reporting
- Continuous Coil With Fewer Welds Than Traditional Strip Coil
- Close Dimensional Tolerances and Consistent Properties Throughout the Cross-Section
- Precision Cut Lengths Available
Square Wire Alloys
- Stainless Steel Flat Wire: 301, 302, 304/304L, 304V, 316L, 410, 416, 420, 17-7PH, and more!
- Nickel Alloy Flat Wire: Monel 400, Monel 405, Inconel 600, Inconel 625, X750, and more!
- Carbon Steel Flat Wire: Music Wire, Galvanized Wire, HDMB, OTMB, Chrome Silicon, Chrome Vanadium, 1050, 1075, 1095, and more!
- Red Metals: Beryllium Copper, Phos Bronze, and more!
Square Wire Size Range
- 0.015″ x 0.015″ up to:
- 0.250″ x 0.250″
Square Wire Packaging Options
- Large Reels Up To 1000 lbs.
- Coil I.D’s from 12″ to 24″
- Spools and Coils as Small as 5#
Square Wire Applications & End Uses
- Eye Glass Frames
- Medical Catheter and Guide Wire
- Header Bar
- Orthodontic Arch Wire
Please fill out information below and click “Submit Quote Request”