Toll Slitting and Coil Processing
Gibbs Interwire provides toll slitting services for your production quantities or small coil needs. We’ll slit your coil to standard or extremely close tolerances, package it to your requirements, and ship it anywhere you need it to go. We provide toll slitting & edging with a fast turnaround at competitive prices.
Toll Slitting & Processing Capabilities
- Stainless Steel, Special Metals, Carbon Steel, Red Metals and additional alloys are slit to your precision tolerances.
- Gauges from 0.0019” to 0.062”
- Widths from 0.024” to 24”
- Oscillate and Ribbon Winding
- Countless Spool and Reel Sizes for Oscillate/Traverse Wound Strip
- Special In-House Edging Capabilities
Gibbs Interwire Toll Processing Advantages
- Fast Turnaround Time
- Extensive Slitting Capabilities – Including Extremely Narrow Widths
- Tight Tolerances & Controlled Camber
- Round or Shaped Edge
- Multiple Coil & Spool Options
- Package with your Paperwork & Blind Ship
- ISO Certified Facility
Cut Production Costs with Oscillate/Traverse Wound Coils or Spools
Run larger coils for cost savings. Gibbs Interwire can oscillate wind your coils to increase your run times per coil. Less coil changes means lower costs and faster production. Contact our Sales Team to learn more about how oscillate wound coils up to 2,000 lbs can improve your bottom line.
- Longer Run Times
- Less Coil Changes
- Lower Tool Wear
- Many Size Options for Oscillate and Ribbon Winding