Metals for Automotive Applications
Gibbs Interwire is a leading supplier of Round, Flat and Profile Specialty Carbon, High Carbon, Tempered, Alloyed and Stainless Steel Wires to the Automotive Industry.
Since 1956, Gibbs Interwire has been supplying wire and slit coil products to the automotive industry. Stainless, carbon steel, and specialty metals are supplied for many automotive applications such as brake clips, trim parts, hose clamps, engine valve springs, clutch springs, seat levers, fuel injectors and more. Gibbs also provides metals for electric vehicles.
Gibbs Interwire understands the needs and expectations of automotive parts manufacturers. Our long-term relationships with the most reliable mills across the globe allow Gibbs Interwire to offer our customers the stability in supply and the quality of products they require.
As an ISO 9001 Certified Company, we understand fully the quality and documentation demands and can fulfil any and all PPAP requirements for new programs. We are your best option for Automotive Spring and Automotive Wire Form Applications.
We are in every aspect of your car; Seating, Engine, Transmission, Heating, Lighting, the applications we service are as varied as the industry itself. With locations in every corner of the market, we offer Just in Time warehousing to meet the most stringent delivery requirements. With the assistance of our Best-in-Class mill partners, domestic and abroad, we can help at every level from the design stage to trouble shooting current applications.
Wire Products for Automotive
- Phosphate Coated Music Wire
- Corrostan Electro Galvanized Zinc Coated
- Preco Z – Zinc plated
- Preco N Nickel coated
- Oil Tempered MB Spring Wire(OTMB) Class I
- Oil Tempered MB Spring Wire (OTMB) Class II
- Oil Tempered Chrome Vanadium Commercial Quality
- Oil Tempered Chrome Vanadium Valve Quality
- Oil Tempered Chrome Silicon Commercial Quality
- Oil Tempered Chrome Silicon Valve Quality
- Hard Drawn Class I Spring Wire (HDMB)
- Galvanized Hard Drawn MB Spring Wire (GHDMB)
- 302 Spring Wire
- 302 Nickel Coated Spring Wire
- 316/316L Spring Wire
- 17-7PH Spring Wire
- 17-7PH Nickel Coated Spring Wire
- Inconel 625/Nickel 625 Spring Wire
- X750 Spring Wire
- Phos Bronze Spring Wire
- Carbon, Stainless, and Special Metals shaped wire, made to order.
Strip Products for Automotive
- 301 high yield
- 17-7 PH
- Inconel® 600
- Inconel® 625
- Ti Grade 2
- Hastelloy® B3
- Incoloy® 825
- Duplex 2205
- Alloy 20
- More Special Metals Available – Contact Us
- Phosphor Bronze
- Beryllium Copper